Skill Development/HRD and Others
CSIO Chennai Centre organizes Technology based Entrepreneurial Development Programs to create human resources in the area of Instrument Service and Maintenance entrepreneurs. The Centre also conducts training programs to the end users on equipment Maintenance programs, and technology Awareness Programs to users and manufacturers at regular intervals with a view to create awareness on the new developments. CSIO Chennai Centre conducts Management Development Program on Energy Management System & Instrumentation for international participants under ITEC/SCAAP program of Ministry of External Affairs.
- Awareness Programs in Energy Conservation through instrumentation. (More than 05 programs)
- Management development program on energy management instrumentation for ITEC/SCAAP participants under MEA support. (2 Programs)
- Training Programs on “Repair and Maintenance of Bio-Medical Instruments for Hospital Technicians / Doctors” at various places in and around Tamil Nadu. (more than 15 Programs)
- Conducted Technology based Entrepreneurship Development Programs (TEDP) on Repair & Maintenance of
- Biomedical Electronic Test & Measuring Instruments
- Analytical Instruments (More than 05 Programs)
- CSIR CSIO Chennai Centre is participating in CSIR SERC AcSIR’s M. Tech program in Renewable Energy. This novel program in renewable energy is aimed at equipping the next generation of young Indians in science/engineering with the right skills to tackle the toughest challenges facing in the area of Energy.