1. C. Sethuraman, S. Kumar. ”Design Performance and Economics of a low-cost Solar Wax Melter for the Candle Industry” published in International Journal of Energy Research, Vol. 20, 197-202, 1996
2. C. Sethuraman, K. Srinivas and G.Sekaran. ”Conversion of Hazardous Leather Solid Waste into Fuels and Products” published in IEEE Explore, 2013:274-279
3. C. Sethuraman, A. Gnanamani, K. Srinivas and G.Sekaran. “Co-pyrolysis of Chrome Tanned Buffing Dust and Low Density Polyethylene Wastes and Analysis of Products for Energy Recovery”, Published in the International Journal of Scientific & Industrial Research, ISSN 2229-5518, Vol. 4, Issue 12, 2013:590-598
4. C. Sethuraman, K. Srinivas and G.Sekaran. “Double pyrolysis of Chrome Tanned Leather Solid Waste for Safe Disposal and Products Recovery”, Published in the International Journal of Scientific & Industrial Research, ISSN 2229-5518, Vol. 4, Issue 11, 2013:61-67
5. C. Sethuraman, K. Srinivas and G. Sekaran. “Production of short chain aliphatic hydrocarbon fuel gases – A new renewable energy sources from chrome tanned leather solid wastes by pyrolysis”, Published in the International Journal of Research Studies in Science, Engineering and Technology, ISSN 2349-4751, Vol. 1, Issue 1, 2014:22-32
6. C. Sethuraman, K. Srinivas and G. Sekaran. “Analysis of gaseous and liquid fractions generated from pyrolysing of chrome impregnated leather solid waste for renewable energy biofuels applications”, Published in Global Journal of Advanced Engineering Technologies, ISSN: 2277-6370, Vol.3, Issue 4, 2014: 404-412
7. A. Akshaya, C. Sethuraman, G. Rajalakshmi, Kota Srinivas. “Investigative Study of Secured Data Transfer Mechanism for Smart Grid Metering System”, Published in the Journal of Environmental Science, Computer Science and Engineering Technology (JECET), E-ISSN: 2278-179X, Vol.4. No.2, 2015: 231-239.
8. C. Sethuraman, K. Srinivas and G.Sekaran. “Pyrolysis coupled pulse oxygen incineration for disposal of hazardous chrome impregnated fine particulate solid waste generated from leather industry”, Published in Elsevier Publication in the Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, 2 2014: 516-524.
9. C. Sethuraman, Rajesh Tilwani. “Energy savings potentials in buildings through energy audit – A case study in an Indian building”, Published in Internal Conference on Technological Advancements in Power & Energy, 978-1-4799-8280-6/15 © IEEE 2105
10. Dr. C. Sethuraman, Pankaj Jood, Prof. Kota Srinivas. “Remote Monitoring Energy Management System using LonWorks and Modbus Communication Protocol”, Published in International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), e-ISSN: 2395-0056, p-ISSN: 2395-0072, Vol. 02 Issue. 03, June 2015
11. Sonukumar, C. Sethuraman and Kota Srinivas, “Solar Powered Automatic Drip Irrigation System (SPADIS) using Wireless Sensor Network Technology”, Published in International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), e-ISSN: 2395-0056, p-ISSN: 2395-0072, Vol. 04 Issue. 07, June 2017
12. C. Sethuraman. “Proper Selection of Insulation Material is an Art”, Published in www.energy managertraining.com an official web site of created under Indo-German Energy Efficiency and Environment Project (IGEEP) in collaboration with German Technical Cooperation (GTZ). Issue#EE07, 15th Oct. 2003.
13. C. Sethuraman. “Recommendation to improve the working relations with Energy Auditors and to Overcome with the Associated Barries”, Published in www.energy managertraining.com an official web site of created under Indo-German Energy Efficiency and Environment Project (IGEEP) in collaboration with German Technical Cooperation (GTZ). Issue#EE09, 18th Nov. 2003.
14. C. Sethuraman, Published a paper on successful energy saving implementation case study of M/s. Ramco Systems Air Conditioning plant in BEE official website – www.energymanagertraining.com an official web site of created under Indo-German Energy Efficiency and Environment Project (IGEEP) in collaboration with German Technical Cooperation (GTZ).
15. Srinivas Kota, MeenalochaniChander, G. S. Ayyappan, ChenthamaraiSelvam, C. Sethuraman, “Pump Efficiency Monitor – A cost effective technique”, Chemical – World Magazine, April 2010, p36-38.
16. Srinivas Kota, MeenalochaniChander, G. S. Ayyappan, ChenthamaraiSelvam, C. Sethuraman, “Pump Efficiency Monitoring System (PEMS) using thermodynamic principle”, World Pumps India, May-June 2009, p37.
Papers Presented in Conference:
17. C. Sethuraman, “Energy Recovery During Disposal of Chrome and Refractory Organics with Impregnated Proteinaceous Leather Solid Waste” in the 3rd International Symposium on Energy from Biomass and Waste, 8-11 Nov. 2010, Venice, Italy.
18. C. Sethuraman, “Pyrolysis and Starved Air Incineration of Buffing Dust Generated in Leather Industry” in the VIIIth Asian International Conference on Leather Science & Technology (AICLST), Leather 2020: Chalanges & Opportunities held on 12th to 14th November, 2010 at Hotel The Stadel, Salt Lake, Kolkata.
19. C. Sethuraman, “Generation of clean combustible gas and useful by-products from chrome containing solid leather waste towards zero discharge-A novel double pyrolysis method” in the National Seminar on Energy Resources, Environmental Impacts and Industrial Waste Management – EEIWM 2012/AL/12, on 27th Feb., 2012, at Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati, A.P.
20. C. Sethuraman, “Energy Audit and Use of Waste Resources to generate Bio-fuels and Products from Leather Industries”, in the National Conference on Energy Audit and Power Quality – NCEAPQ2012 on 5th Oct. 2012 at Dr. M.G.R. Educational & Research Institute, Maduravoyal, Chennai.
21. C. Sethuraman, ”Conversion of Hazardous Leather Solid Waste into Fuels and Products” presented in the Global Humanitarian Technology Conference, South Asia Satellite Conference (GHTC-SAS 2013) in Techno Park, Trivandrum on 24th Aug. 2013, Organised by IEEE Kerala Section.
22. Mukesh Kumar, Sonukumar, C. Sethuraman and Kota Srinivas, “Measurement and Analysis on Energy Usage in an Institute and Suggestions for Energy Conservation”, National Conference on Green Energy Technologies-Energy Management Instrumentation, NCGET 2017, April 27-29, 2017 at MNM Jain Engineering College, Chennai.
23. Sonukumar, C. Sethuraman, “Instrumentation for Solar Photovoltaic System Efficiency Monitoring through Modbus Protocol” in 2nd IEEE International Conference on Electronics, Communication and Aerospace Technology (ICECA 2018) on 29th March, 2018, Organised by RVS Technical Campus, Coimbatore.
24. C. Sethuraman, D. Bansal and R.K.Mohan Rao, “Energy Conservation Techniques on Combined Water Supply Schemes” at 6th Water Asia 2005 - International Conference, New Delhi.
25. C. Sethuraman, “Energy Management and Targeting System for Paper Industries”, National Conference, organized by Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE), Govt. of India at M/s. BILT Paper industry, Ballarpur on 5th October 2002
26. C. Sethuraman, “Energy Conservation in Municipal Water Supply Schemes”, National Conference, organized by Tamil Nadu Energy Development Agency (TEDA), Chennai on 12th November 2002.
27. C. Sethuraman, “Instrumentation for Energy Conservation on Textile Industries” National Conference, sponsored by Department of Science and Organized by Technology (DST) at AC Tech. College, Anna University on 5th July 2003
28. C. Sethuraman, “Energy Audit and Use of Energy Management System in Industries” National Conference, Organized by Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB), Chennai on 29th December 2004.
29. C. Sethuraman, “Energy Management System” National Conference at National Institute of Technical Teacher Training and Research, Chennai on 10th Feb. 2006.
30. C. Sethuraman “Energy Conservation Techniques on Pumps, Fans and Blowers”, National Conference, Organized by AC Tech College of Technology, Anna University on 24th Feb. 2006.
31. C. Sethuraman, “Energy conservation potential through motor efficiency measurement, monitoring and control” workshop at Kathir Engineering College, Coimbatore on 19th Sep. 2013.
32. C. Sethuraman, “Energy Saving Opportunities & Energy Conservation in Pumping Systems” in the International Conferennce conducted under Indo-US, Obama-Singh 21st Century Knowledge Initiative Award Programme on Emerging Trends in Energy Systems Management dated on 16th March, 2014 at Annamalai University, Chidambaram. Organised jointly by Anamalai University, India and Tennessee Tech University, USA.
33. Sonu Kumar, C. Sethuraman, “Instrumentation for SPV System Efficiency Monitoring through Modbus Protocol”, IEEE Xplore, ISBN: 978-1-5386-0965-1, Pg. 233-241.
34. Sonu Kumar, C. Sethuraman, “Effect of Solar Irradiance on Solar PV Panel Electrical and Efficiency Parameters” in the International Workshop on Energy Materials and Devices, held on 3-4th May, 2018 at CGET, Pondicherry University, Pondicherry.
35. Sonu Kumar, C. Sethuraman, “ Estimation of State of Charge of Lead-Acid Battery Used in Solar Photovoltaic System”, in the National Hindi Technical Seminar on “Technology Vision 2035-Challenges & Opportunities”, 13-14th August, 2018, CSIR-SERC.