- Agrobacterium mediated genetic transformation.
- In vitro cell culture (Plant tissue culture).
- Molecular marker techniques such as DNAisolation, PCRampliation, RAPD and RFLP techniques.
- Re-vegetation of chromite over burden (Sukinda, Odisha) using tree species, lemon grass and citronella sp. was done.
- Successfully applied bioimaging techniques in plants for the toxic metals like lead and mercury detection with the aid of rhodomine based probe.
- Experiments on use of hyper accumulator plants for the removal of trace/heavy metals from E-waste scrubber water showed positive response. 90 % removal of trace/heavy metals in 2 step experiments was achieved
Development of pharcopoeial standards for Ayurvedic, Siddha and Unani medicines.
In journals: 55; Proceedings: 16; Monographs: 30
- 1995-present: Life member, Indian Society for Plant Physiology.
- 1994- present: Life member, The Orissa Botanical Society
- 1995-1998: Member, Orissa Horticulture Society