- Academic Background
- Professional Background
- Areas of Scientific Interest
- Awards & Honours
- Patents, Technology Transfer etc
- Master of Technology in Renewable Energy – Academy of Scientific & Innovative Research (AcSIR) of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), India 2012-2014
- Bachelor of Technology in Automobile Engineering – SRM University, Kattankulathur, Chennai, India 2008-2012
- Scientist [2017 – Present], Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Chennai
- Prime Minister Fellow (Doctoral Research) [Apr 2016 – Mar 2017], Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Chennai
- Trainee Scientist (Renewable Energy R&D) [Sep 2012 – Mar 2016], Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Structural Engineering Research Centre (SERC), Chennai
Areas of Scientific Interest
- Fuel Cell Systems Design and Modelling
- Fuel Cell Engineering
- Heat and Mass transfer
- Renewable Energy
Awards & Honours
- Prime Minister Fellowship for Doctoral research awarded by SERB in collaboration with CII
- Secured First Rank in B.Tech, Automobile department and received the Gold Medal.
- Performance based University Merit Scholarship for the academic years 2008-09, 09-10 and 2010-11.
- “Internal Humidification in PEM Fuel Cells Using Wick Based Water Transport,” Journal of The Electrochemical Society, 162 (9) F1000-F1010 (2015) [DOI: 10.1149/2.0621509jes]
- "Wick based in situ humidification in PEMFC: A comparative study", Published in the proceedings of International Conference on Power and Energy Engineering, 2014.
- "Compact Standing Wave Thermoacoustic Generator for Power Conversion Applications," Applied Acoustics 110 (2016) 110 – 118 [doi:10.1016/j.apacoust.2016.03.028]
- “Performance optimization of tunable standing wave thermoacoustic engine by varying the stack parameters and resonator length: an experimental study,” Published in IEEE Conference Publication, 2014, pp. 1-4 [DOI: 10.1109/ICAEE.2014.6838468].
Patents, Technology Transfer etc
- “A Novel Wick based technique for Internal Humidification in LT-PEMFC”: Patent Submission No.050056.
- 3 kW water cooled Low temperature PEM fuel cell stack to Reliance [Technology transfer is under process]