Dr G V M KIRUTHIKA
- Academic Background
- Professional Background
- Areas of Scientific Interest
- Project Completed
- M.Sc. Ph.D (Chemistry)
My research interests focuses on Studies on Materials for energy applications mainly on Ceramic Membranes/ Solid Electrolytes for energy applications such as electrodes for Fuel Cells/Battery applications, Sensor materials, Catalysts, etc,
Areas of Scientific Interest
Advanced Materials for energy applications
|S.No.||Title||Cost (in rupees)||Duration||Agency|
Studies on Pyrochlore compounds for mixed ionic-electronic conductivity
- K. T. Kumaran, G. V. M. Kiruthika, I. Arulraj, and P. Ragupathy, Quinone-Wrapped Nanostructured MnO2: A Synergetic Approach to Enhanced Supercapacitive Behavior and Magnetic Properties J. Electrochem. Soc. 2016 163(8): A1743-A1752.
- Selvarani-G, Sahu-AK, Kiruthika-GVM, Sridhar-P, Pitchumani-S, Shukla-AK, PEFC Electrode with Enhanced Three-Phase Contact and Built-In Supercapacitive Behavior, J. Electrochem. Soc., 156, B118 B125, 2008.
- Selvarani, S. Vinod Selvaganesh, S. Krishnamurthy, G. V. M. Kiruthika, P. Sridhar, S. Pitchumani and A. K. Shukla, A Methanol-Tolerant Carbon-Supported Pt−Au Alloy Cathode Catalyst for Direct Methanol Fuel Cells and Its Evaluation by DFT, J. Phys. Chem. C, 2009, 113 (17), pp 7461–7468.
- C. Nithya, R. Thirunakaran, A. Sivashanmugam, G. V. M. Kiruthika and S. Gopukumar, High-Capacity Sol−Gel Synthesis of LiNixCoyMn1−x−yO2 (0 ≤ x, y ≤ 0.5) Cathode Material for Use in Lithium Rechargeable Batteries, J. Phys. Chem. C, 2009, 113 (41), pp 17936–17944.
- C.Jeyabharathi, S.Senthil Kumar, G.V.M.Kiruthika and K.L.N.Phani, Aqueous CTAB-assisted electrodeposition of atomic gold clusters and their oxygen reduction electrocatalytic activity in acid solutions, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2010, 49(16), 2925-2928
- G.V.M. Kiruthika, G.Behr, R. Kulkarni, S.K. Dhar and L.C Gupta, Y-induced stabilization of the superconducting phase in the Sc1-xYxNi2B2C system, Physica C, 405 (3-4) 2004 245-252.
- G.V.M. Kiruthika and U.V. Varadaraju, Exhibition of structural flexibility of the infinite layer framework of the prototype compound Ca0.85Sr0.15CuO2 prepared under ambient conditions. Mat.Res. Bulletin, 40(9), 2005, 1460-67.
- G.V.M. Kiruthika and U.V. Varadaraju, Frustrated exchange interactions in the Dy6Al3Si system, Physica B, 359-361, 2005 217-219.
- G.V.M Kiruthika, K.V Govindan Kutty, U.V Varadarju, Effect of aliovalent ion substitution on the oxide ion conductivity in rare-earth pyrohafnates RE2−xSrxHf2O7−δ and RE2Hf2−x AlxO7−δ (RE=Gd and Nd; x=0, 0.1 and 0.2), , Solid State Ionics, Volume 110, Issues 3–4, 2 July 1998, Pages 335-340.
- Provas Pal, Sandip Kumar Pahari, Apurba Sinhamahapatra, Muthirulandi Jayachandran, G. V. Manohar Kiruthika, Hari C. Bajaj and Asit Baran Panda, CeO2 nanowires with high aspect ratio and excellent catalytic activity for selective oxidation of styrene by molecular oxygen, RSC Adv., 2013, 3, 10837-10847.
- G.V.M. Kiruthika, P.L. Paulose, Sujatha Patil and L.C. Gupta, Effect of Boron, Carbon stoichiomtery on the superconducting properties of LuNiBxCy Physica C, 433(1-2), 2005, 9-13