V P ANAND
- Bio Sensor Laboratory, CSIR CSIO, CSIR Madras Complex, Taramani, Chennai.
- 044-2254 4654, 08122323312
- Academic Background
- Professional Background
- Areas of Scientific Interest
- Awards & Honours
- Master of Renewable Energy – Academy of Scientific & Innovative Research (AcSIR) of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), India, (2012-2014). (CGPA: 9.30/10)
- Bachelor of Electrical & Electronics Engineering – Anna University, India, (2007-2011). (CGPA: 9.03/10)
Highly accomplished researcher and engineer with full time experience in research, corporate and consultancy organizations. Focused on achieving bottom line results in intensively competitive environments. A core team member with versatile knowledge of renewable energy systems. Multi-cultured change expert, organizer and motivator with established record of success in handling few projects in renewable energy and energy
- Sept, 2017– Present ,CSIR- Central Scientific Instruments Organization Scientist, CSIR CSIO, CSIR Madras Complex, Taramani, Chennai.
- June, 2017– Aug, 2017 CSIR- Central Scientific Instruments Organization Scientist, CSIR CSIO, Sector 30 C, Chandigarh.
- Nov, 2015 – May, 2017 Water and Power Consultancy Services (WAPCOS), Government of India. Power Division, New Delhi, India.storage.
Engineer (Renewable Energy)
- July, 2014 – Sept, 2015 Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Government of India.
Structural Engineering Research Centre/CSIR Madras Complex, Chennai.
Quick Hire Scientist (Trainee)
- July, 2011 – Sept, 2012 Bahwan CyberTek Ltd. /LLC.
Muscat, Sultanate of Oman and Chennai, India.
Engineer (Energy and Utility)
- 2015 (Sept – Oct)
Mesha Energy Inc.&Indian Institute of Science Incubation Centre (IISc) Research Intern Engineer, IISc Incubation Centre Bangalore
Areas of Scientific Interest
- Smart Grids, E Vehicles, Energy Storage, Advanced Remote Monitoring Systems
Awards & Honours
- Quick Hire Fellowship from Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), India for Perusal of Master’s Program in Renewable Energy. (2012-2014)
- Best Paper Award for the Publication Entitled “Performance improvement of Solar Module System using Flat Plate Reflectors” and presented at International Conference on Advances in Electrical Engineering (ICAEE), 2014, India.
- CSIR TAPSUN Award – for “Reflector based Multipurpose Solar Lantern”
- “Solar Power Intermittency Reduction using Supercapacitors Integrated with Solar Panels,” American Institute of Physics(AIP) International Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy, Vol. 07, No. 04, Aug. 2015.
- “DC Position Control System – Determination of Parameters and Significance on System Dynamics," ACEEE Int. J. on Electrical and Power Engineering, Vol. 03, No. 01, Feb. 2012.
- "Performance Improvement of Solar Module System using Flat Plate Reflectors," Proceedings of International Conference on “Advances in Electrical Engineering “ (ICAEE), , Vol., no., pp.1, 4, 9-11 Jan. 2014. [Best Paper Award].
- "Experimental Investigation of the Shading Losses on Solar Module System Performance, Proceedings of International Conference on Advances in Electrical Engineering (ICAEE)”, on, Vol., no., pp.1, 4, 9-11 Jan. 2014.
- "Effect of Shading Losses on the Performance of Solar Module System using MATLAB Simulation," Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Electrical Energy Systems (ICEES), , Vol., no., pp.61, 64, 7-9 Jan. 2014.