- G. C. Shivaraju, Prabu Moni, K. Guruprakash and A. S. Prakash, Ultrasonochemically-induced MnCo2O4 nanospheres synergized with graphene sheet as a non-precious bi-functional cathode catalyst for rechargeable zinc–air battery, Nanoscale Advances, DOI: 10.1039/c9na00129h (2019).
- G.C. Shivaraju, C. Sudakar, and A.S. Prakash, High-rate and long-cycle life performance of nano-porous nano-silicon derived from mesoporous MCM-41 as an anode for lithium-ion battery, Electrochimica Acta 294C (2019) pp. 357-364.
- K. Guruprakash, G. C. Shivaraju, and A. S. Prakash. Viable Synthesis of Porous MnCo2O4/Graphene Composite by Sonochemical Grafting: A High‐Rate‐Capable Oxygen Cathode for Li–O2 Batteries, 24, 65 (2018) 17303-17310.
- M. Jamesh, A.S. Prakash, Advancement of technology towards developing Na-ion batteries, Review article, Journal of Power Sources 378 (2018) 268-300.
- Guruprakash Karkera and A. S. Prakash, An Inorganic Electrolyte Li–O2 Battery with High Rate and Improved Performance ; ACS Applied Energy Materials 1 (3), (2018) 1381-1388
- Hemalatha K 1, Jayakumar M , Prakash AS. Influence of the manganese and cobalt content on the electrochemical performance of P2-Na0.67MnxCo1-xO2 cathodes for sodium-ion batteries, Dalton Trans. Jan 23;47(4): (2018) 1223-1232
- Tanmay Sarkar, K. R. Prakasha Mridula, Dixit Bharadwaj, and A. S. Prakash, Lithium diffusion study in Li2MnO3 and Li1.17Ni0.17Mn0.67O2: a combined experimental and computational approach, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 19 (47), (2017) 31724-31730.
- Tanmay Sarkar, K. R. Prakasha Mridula, Dixit Bharadwaj, and A. S. Prakash, Li-Removal Mechanism and Its Effect on Oxygen Stability Influencing the Electrochemical Performance of Li1.17Ni0.17Mn0.67O2: Experimental and First-Principles Analysis. J. Phys. Chem. C, 121 (38), pp 20591–20596 (2017).
- K. R. Prakasha, M. Sathish, P. Bera, A.S. Prakash, ‘’Mitigating the surface degradation and voltage decay of Li1.2Ni0.13Mn0.54Co0.13O2 cathode material through surface modification using Li2ZrO3’’ ACS Omega, 2, 2308-2316 (2017).
- K. Guruprakash, Tanmay Sarkar, Mridula Dixit Bharadwaj and A. S. Prakash, ‘’Design and development of efficient bi-functional catalyst by tuning the electronic properties of cobalt-manganese tungstate for oxygen reduction and evolution reaction’’ ChemCatChem, (2017) DOI: 10.1002/cctc.201700540.
- M. Jayakumar, K. Hemalatha, A. Arun Chander, A.K. Sahu and A. S. Prakash "Origin of Charge Storage in Graphene-Anchored Cobalt Oxide Nanocomposites". 125, 168-179, Carbon (2017).
- K. Hemalatha, M. Jayakumar, Parthasarathi Bera and A. S. Prakash, “Improved electrochemical performance of Na0.67MnO2 through Ni and Mg substitution” J. Mater. Chem. A., 3, 20908-20912, (2015)
- K. R. Prakasha, and A. S. Prakash “A time and energy conserving solution combustion synthesis of nano Li1.2Ni0.13Mn0.54Co0.13O2 cathode material and its performance in Li-ion batteries” RSC Adv., 5, 94411 (2015)
- M. Sathiya, A. M. Abakumov, D. Foix, G. Rousse1, K. Ramesha, D. Gonbeau, M. Saubanere, M. L. Doublet, H. Vezin, C. P. Laisa, A. S. Prakash, G. VanTendeloo and J-M. Tarascon. "Origin of voltage decay in high-capacity layered oxide electrodes". Nature Materials, 14, 230–238 (2015)
- M. Jayakumar, K. Hemalatha, K. Ramesha and A. S. Prakash, “Framework structured Na4Mn4Ti5O18 as an electrode for Na-ion storage hybrid devices” Phy. Chem. Chem. Phy. 17, 20733-20740 (2015)
- E. McCalla, A. S. Prakash, E. Berg, M. Saubanère, A. M. Abakumov, D. Foix, B. Klobes, M-T Sougrati, G. Rousse, F. Lepoivre, S. Mariyappan, M-L. Doublet, D. Gonbeau, P. Novak, G. V. Tendeloo, R. P Hermann, J-M. Tarascon, Reversible Li-Intercalation through Oxygen Reactivity in Li-Rich Li-Fe-Te Oxide Materials, J.Elec. Chem. Soc.,162, A1341-A1351 (2015).
- K Hemalatha, A.S. Prakash, K Guruprakash, M Jayakumar, ‘’TiO2 coated carbon nanotubes for electrochemical energy storage’’ J. Mater. Chem. A 2 (6), 1757-1766 (2014)
- M. Sathiya, G. Rousse, K. Ramesha, C.P. Laisa, H. Vezin, M. Sougrati, M. L. Doublet, D. Foix, D. Gonbeau, W. Walker, A.S. Prakash, M. Ben Hassine, L. Dupont, and J.-M. Tarascon, "Evidence for Reversible Anionic Redox Species in High Capacity Li-Based Oxide Electrodes. The Model Case Li2Ru1-ySnyO3", Nature Materials, 12, 827–835, (2013). DOI: 10.1038/NMAT3699.
- M. Sathiya, K. Ramesha, G. Rousse, D. Foix, D. Gonbeau, A.S. Prakash, M-L Doublet, K. Hemalatha, J. M. Tarascon, “High Performance Li2Ru1–yMnyO3 (0.2 ≤ y ≤ 0.8) Cathode Materials for Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Batteries: Their Understanding” Chemistry of Materials, 25 (7) 1121 (2013).
- M Sathiya, K Ramesha, G Rousse, D Foix, D Gonbeau, K Guruprakash, A.S. Prakash, M.L. Doublet, J-M Tarascon, ‘’Li4NiTeO6 as a positive electrode for Li-ion batteries’’ Chem. Comm. 49 (97), 11376-11378 (2013)
- M. Sathiya, K. Hemalatha, K. Ramesha, J. M. Tarascon, A.S. Prakash, “Synthesis, Structure, and Electrochemical Properties of the Layered Sodium Insertion Cathode Material: NaNi1/3Mn1/3Co1/3O2” Chemistry of Materials, 24 (10) 1846 (2012).
- M. Sathiya, A.S. Prakash, K. Ramesha, J-M. Tarascon and A.K. Shukla “V2O5-anchored Carbon Nanotubes for electrochemical energy storage” J. Am. Chem. Soc., 133, 16291-16299 (2011).
- A.S. Prakash, P. manikandan, K. Ramesha, M. Sathiya, J-M. Tarascon, and A. K. Shukla, “Solution-Combustion Synthesized Nanocrystalline Li4Ti5O12 As High-Rate Performance Li-ion Battery Anode” Chemistry of Materials, 22, p2857-2863 (2010).
- M. Sathiya, A.S. Prakash, K. Ramesha and A.K. Shukla, “Rapid synthetic routes to prepare LiNi1/3Mn1/3Co1/3O2 as a high voltage, high-capacity Li-ion battery cathode”, Mater. Res. Bull., 44, 1990-1994 (2009).
- R.B.Khomane, A.S. Prakash, K. Ramesha and M. Sathiya “CTAB-assisted sol-gel synthesis of Li4Ti5O12 and its performance as anode materials for Li-ion batteries”, Mater. Res. Bull.46, 1139 (2011).
- M. Sathiya, A.S. Prakash, K. Ramesha and A. K. Shukla “Nitrates melt synthesis of LiNi0.8Co0.2O2 and investigation of its performance in Li-ion battery”, Bull. of Mater. Science, 34 (7) p. 1693-1698, (2011).
- A.S. Prakash, P. Rozier, L. Dupont, and J-.M. Tarascon, “Electrochemical reactivity of Li2VOSiO4 towards Li”, Chemistry of materials, 18 (2), p. 407 -412, (2006).
- A.S. Prakash, D. Larcher, M. Morcrette, M.S. Hegde, J-B. Leriche and C. Masquelier, “Synthesis, Phase stability and electrochemically-driven transformations in the LiCuO2-Li2CuO2 system”, Chemistry of Materials (17), p. 4406-4415, (2005).
- Dominique Larcher, A.S. Prakash, Juliette Saint, Mathieu Morcrette and Jean-Marie Tarascon, Electrochemical reactivity of Mg2Sn phases with metallic lithium”, Chemistry of materials 16(25), p.5502-5511. 2004.
- J. M. Tarascon, C. Delacourt, A.S. Prakash, M. Morcrette, M. S. Hegde, C. Wurm, C. Masquelier, “Various strategies to tune the ionic/electronic properties of electrode materials”, Dalton Transactions, (19), p. 2988-2994, (2004)
- D. Larcher, A.S. Prakash, , M.S. Hedge, L. Laffont, and J-.M. Tarascon, “Electrochemical activity of MSb2O6 trirutile-type phases vs. Li”, Journal of Electrochemical Society, 153 (9) A1778-A1787 (2006).
- G Binato, D. Larcher, A.S. Prakash, R. Herrera urbina, M.S.Hegde, and J-.M. Tarascon, “Synthesis, Characterization and Li-electrochemical performances of highly porous Co3O4 powders”, Chemistry of Materials, (19) p. 3032-3040 (2007).
- M. Sathiya, A.S. Prakash, K. Ramesha and A.K. Shukla, “Nitrate-melt synthesised HT-LiCoO2 as a superior cathode material for Lithium-ion batteries”, Materials, 2009, 2, 857-868: doi: 10.3390/ma2030857
- Synthesis and Catalysis
- A.S. Prakash, P. Vishnu Kamath and M.S. Hegde “Synthesis and characterization of the layered double hydroxide of Mg with Cr”, Mater. Res. Bull., 35 (13), p.2189-2197 (2000).
- A.S. Prakash, A. M. A. Khadar, K. C. Patil and M.S. Hegde, “ Hexamethylenetetramine: A new fuel for solution combustion synthesis of complex oxides”, J. Mater. Syn. Processing,10(3) p135 (2002).
- Shivkumara, M.S. Hegde, A.S. Prakash, A. M. A. Khadar G. N. Subbanna and N. P. Lalla “Low temperature synthesis, structure and properties of alkali-doped La2NiO4, LaNiO3 and LaNi0.85Cu0.15O3 from alkali hydroxide fluxes”, Solid State Sciences, 5(2), p. 351-357, (2003).
A.S. Prakash, P. Bera, A. M. A. Khadar and M. S. Hegde “Cu- substituted MnCuxAl2-XO4: A new catalyst for NO reduction and oxidation of CO, NH3, CH4, and C3H8”, Indian J. Chem., 42A(7), p. 1581-1589, (2003)
A. Gayen, T. Baidya, A.S. Prakash, N. Ravishankar, M.S. Hegde, “Influence of cerium precursor on the size and solid solubility of transition metals in combustion synthesized Ce1-xMxO2-d (M = Cu, Pd) nano crystallites: Enhancement of redox properties and catalytic activity”, Indian J. Chem., 44(1), p. 34-48, (2005).
M.Bellaki, A.S.Prakash, C. Shivakumar, and M.S. Hegde. “Auto combustion synthesis of oxide-ion conductors of the type Bi1-xLnxO1.5 Phases (Ln = Y, La-Lu)”, Bulletin of materials science, 29, (4), (2006).
A.S. Prakash, C. Shivakumar, M.S. Hegde, Loic Dupont and J. M. Tarascon, “Synthesis of Non stoichiometric Bi2O4-x by oxidative precipitation”, Materials research bulletin, 42 P707-712 (2007).
A.S. Prakash, C. Shivakumar and M.S. Hegde, “Single step preparation of CeO2/CeAlO3/g-Al2O3 by solution combustion method: Phase evolution, thermal stability and surface modification”, Materials Science and Engineering, B, 139, P 55-61 (2007).
Manjunath Bellakki, C. Shivakumara, Tinku Baidya A.S. Prakash, N. Y. Vasanthacharya and M.S. Hegde, Synthesis, Structure and Oxygen Storage Capacity of Pr1-xZrxO2-d and Pr1-x-yPdy ZrxO2-d, Materials Research Bulletin, 43, 2658-2667 (2008).
C. Shivakumara, Manjunath B. Bellakki, A.S. Prakash and N. Y. Vasanthacharya, “Rapid synthesis of ferromagnetic La1-xNaxMnO3 (0.00 £ x £ 0.25) by solution combustion method”, Journal of American Ceramic Society, 90, P 3852 (2007).
K. Ramesha and A.S. Prakash, “Synthesis and Investigation of magento-dielectric effect in A2FeMn0.5W0.5O6 (A = Ca, Sr, Ba) double pervoskites”, Mater. Sci. Eng. B, 164, 124-130 ( 2009)
Manjunath B. Bellakki, C. Shivakumara, N. Y. Vasanthacharya and A.S. Prakash, “Rapid synthesis of room temperature ferromagnetic Ag-doped LaMnO3 perovskite phases by the solution combustion method, Materials Research Bulletin, 45, 1685-1691(2010).
K. Ramesha, A.S. Prakash, M. Sathiya, M. Giridar, A.K. Shukla, “Synthesis and photocatalytic properties of Ag[Li1/3Ru2/3]O2: a new delafossite oxide”, Mater. Sci. Eng. B, B 176, 141–146 (2011)
- K. Ramesha, A.S. Prakash, M. Sathiya, G. Madras and A. K. Shukla, “Synthesis of new (Bi,La)3MSb2O11 phases (M = Cr, Mn, Fe) with KSbO3-type structure and their magnetic and photocatalytic properties”, Bulletin of Materials Science, 34 (2), 217-277, (2011).
- R. Ramachandran, M. Sathiya, K. Ramesha, A.S. Prakash, G. Madras, A. K. Shukla, “Photocatalytic properties of KBiO3 and LiBiO3 with tunnel structures”, Journal of Chemical Sciences, 123 (4), 517-524, (2011).
- Metal organic-inorganic hybrid compounds
- D. Chopra, P. Dagur, A.S. Prakash, T.N. Guru Row, M.S. Hegde, “Synthesis and crystal structure of M(hmt)2(H2O)6(NO3)2.4H2O complexes, where M=Mn2+, Co2+”, Journal of Crystal Growth, 275(1-2), p. e2049-e2053, (2005)
- P. Dagur, D. Chopra, A.S. Prakash, T.N. Guru Row, M.S. Hegde, “Synthesis, characterization and structure of [Ni(H2O)6]2(Cr2O7)2(hmta)4.2H2O (hmta=hexamethylenetetramine): a novel metal organic-inorganic hybrid”, Journal of Crystal Growth, 275(1-2), p. e2043-e2047, (2005)
D. Chopra, P. Dagur, A.S. Prakash, T. N. G. Row, M. S. Hegde, Hexaaquamanganese(II) dinitrate bis(hexamethylenetetramine) tetrahydrate”, Acta Crystallographica Section E Structure Reports Online, 60 Part 4, p. M348-M349, (2004)
P. Dagur, D. Chopra, A.S. Prakash, T. N. G. Row, M. S. Hegde, Hexaaquanickel(II) dichromate bis(hexamethylenetetramine) monohydrate”, Acta Crystallographica Section E Structure Reports Online, 59 Part 12, p. M1129-M1130, (2003)